To bring the love of Jesus Christ to those in need, care for and counsel residents and family in order to achieve restoration of the whole person.
- Help residents and their family to understand how drugs can harm one’s personality, body, social life, family, and society.
- Help residents to have the correct concept of health, and increase their willingness to accept treatment.
- Restore residents’ relationships with others, re-enter the workforce, and regain hope in life.
- Assist family members to understand drug culture, and understand the psychological states of drug users.
- Counsel students and family on how to care and support one another.
Gospel drug rehabilitation
Gospel drug rehabilitation is to use The Gospel to release addicts from the confinement of sins. Without relying on medication or self-will – rather relying on God’s love; the truth and teaching of the Bible; the leadership and role model of recovered students; and encouragement between peers, Gospel Drug Rehabilitation seeks to help drug addicts be born again to become disciples of Jesus Christ.